Wednesday, February 3, 2016

About Me

Who Am I? I am a business administration major at Illinois State University. I have become very interested in the field of business and how it is used in the industry today. The hit T.V. series the office is a show that I have studied and watched many times. I find it very interesting how a series can implemented business concepts, titles, and organizational skills in a comical manor. I have worked in the business sector for over u 7 years and will continue to do so. I enjoy watching different Netflix series and comparing them to others. Being 23 years old in the business field gives me the opportunity to learn and add new innovation to daily practices. Being in a young and developing stage has positioned me to make a difference in the future of the business industry. I relate heavily with the show The Office because I have worked in the sales segment of business before and believe it or not it is very comparable to the sales segment within the show. I will continue my education in the business field by pursing my master’s in business degree. I feel as though this will open me up to more strategic knowledge and advance my critical thinking skills. Besides of the love for business, I have a great love comedy and using comedy in a creative way. When I first began watching The Office, I was not immediately captured by its attempt at comedy. However, after watching a few more episodes, I was intrigued at the new released series.

No comments:

Post a Comment